27-10, 05:06 PM
( Singer )
Profile :Learning Experience:
- Endowed with soulful and melodious voice Debjani Datta received her classical training under renowned classical vocalist Pandit Arun Bhaduri, Smt. Sipra Bose and Sri Debkumar Banerjee.
- Graduated from Rabindra Bharati University with distinction in Music.
- She was a regular artist of All India Radio from 1997 to 2005 in Yuvavani.
Although she is skillful in rendering any kind of music ranging from Folk, Bhajans, Light Film songs to Semi Classical, her flexible and silky voice especially suits for soulful and melodious songs.
She has traveled extensively and has taken part in number of shows, concerts and workshops in India and abroad namely Germany, Italy, England, Bangladesh and Dubai.
Her Creative Work for media started with quite a number of jingles and there after she has given her voice for various telefilms, serials and Bengali Feature Films.
Award of Excellence:
Participated in various music competitions of repute such as
- Dover Lane Contest
- West Bengal Youth Festival Talent Search Contest
- Gaan Aaro Gaan in DD7 etc. and received accolades and awards.
Songs for Telefilms & Serials:
- Debotar Grash
- Devdas Paro 1412
- Provater Phool
- Dao Phirie Mancha
- Right Choice
- Roudra Chahya
Playback in Bengali Feature Films: Under the guidance of various renowned Music Directors :
- Hashi Khushi Club
- Bhalobasha Yug Yug Gio
- Phire Pete Chai
- Eri Naam Prem
- Boye Bemanan
- Phire Esho
- To her credit which received wide appreciation. Debjani is fully dedicated to music. She is introspective intelligent & is aspiring to music. She is striving for perfection & has adopted music as a means of her spiritual progress.